Monday, July 19, 2010

Blogger Prom 2010 Announces Venue & Date

So, it's that time of year again and Blogger Prom is just around the corner.  It was born last year with high expectations that were definitely met and exceeded with a great venue, goody bags, and food.  This year's venue has just been announced and it will be the theme of Hollywood Confidential on September 22, 2010 from 7 to 10 p.m. at the beautiful Yamashiro Restaurant.

Photo from Blogger Prom
I just finished watching LA Confidential and I can't wait to see all the bloggers in their glamorous, old Hollywood getups!

Also, I hear Blogger Prom is looking for a big band.  Possibly to play live during Blogger Prom, which would be fantastic!  I would LOVE it if everyone started swing dancing on the floor!  It sounds like the band would be paid in publicity, but trust me, Blogger Prom provides amazing publicity.  So, if you are a big band or know of one (my dream is to have Squirrel Nut Zippers play there), please contact EstarLA by email or twitter.  


More from some of the Blogger Prom committee:
Caroline on Crack
EstarLA
Happy Go Marni
ShopEatSleep
Tara Met Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment