Wednesday, February 23, 2011

High Note - Glee's "Silly Love Songs" Ep: P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

I wasn't too excited about Glee covering Michael Jackson's Thriller in the previous episode even if it was a mashup because really, that song has been covered to death.  And I'm not a Katy Perry fan, so I'm getting tired of hearing her songs.  So I enjoyed The Warblers cover of Teenage Dream.  It was good enough for me to enjoy the song even though I despise the original, but enough already with California Gurls and Fireworks.

One of the few redeeming songs of this episode was Artie (one of my fav characters on the show) singing P.Y.T.  That song is so rarely covered, I wonder if many people have even heard of it.  It was terrific and I loved the whole dance number with Mike Chang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment