- Czech Mate - Becherovka, along with house made tamarind syrup and orange bitters. Served warm in a signature toddy glass.
Warms you up like a toddy should. Love the giant fancy mug.
- The Snowbird - A blend of rums, accompanied by a hot chai latte. Garnished with cinnamon.
I can imagine drinking this by the fireplace.
- From Prussia with Love - Blood Orange infused vodka, with Lillet Rouge and orange bitters.
- Memphis Bound - Fighting Cock Bourbon, two kinds tinctures, and garnished with jalapeno bacon.
Makes me think of cowboys, especially with the use of Memphis barbecue bitters. I liked the spicy kick from garnish to drink. The only downside? One piece of bacon is never enough for me.
- The Bull's Eye - Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Nocino, and Crème de Cassis.
Slightly sweetened Manhattan...that I can actually drink (since I'm not usually a fan of Manhattans).
From Prussia with Love / Memphis Bound / The Bull's Eye
- Rico Suave - House made fruit and spice mix, served with a Bavarian Hefewizen.
- Sao Paolo Fix - Cuca Fresca cachaca, muddled lime, and imported preserves.
Loved the St. Dalfour French blackberry jam at the bottom.
- Moroccan Exchange - A blend of rums, with exotic North African spices.
Wonderful aroma and great mix of savory and sweet.
- Wild Inside - Saffron Infused Gin, mint, and pomegranate.
Rico Suave / Sao Paolo Fix
Moroccan Exchange / Wild Inside
- Roasted Tandoori Cauliflower with mint-cucumber dip -
Nice vegetarian option.
- Steamed Mussels, angry lady sauce, Chinese sausage -
Why don't more mussel dishes have Chinese sausage? It added a nice touch of sweetness. Broth was so good, we got extra bread rolls to sop it all up.
Wake Up by Arcade Fire
The song always makes me think of the trailer for Where the Wild Things Are.
Past 1886 Posts: