- Loved the palm trees and vertical lights on stage. It was like a luau at a rave.
- Seeing Wing's reaction when she heard singer Dave Bayley's speaking voice for the first time. I guess it's hard to imagine such chocolatey vocals coming out of him.
- The only white people I've ever seen dance like Bayley are ravers and DJs. It took some getting used to, but he was good and his moves were mesmerizing.
- Their cover of Kanye's Love Lockdown is infinitely better than the original. Although, it did get me interested in Kanye's 808's & Heartbreak album. People complain about his voice on the album and all the auto-tuning, but it takes balls to sing on an album when you know your voice isn't great. I really like the concept, and you can't deny the songs are damn catchy.
- I don't usually like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but Glass Animals' cover / mashup, Gold Lime, actually made them sound appealing.