Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sound Bites 11.0: The Market @ Santa Monica Place

The Market (it's like a gourmet food court) just opened last weekend and Jennio and I got to check it out during their preview.  It was nice to see some new dining options for 3rd Street Promenade.

Here were some of the standouts:
  • Beachy Cream - retro girls serving up tasty, organic ice cream sandwiches
  • L'Artisan du Chocolat - they had such a beautiful display of chocolates, I wanted to eat them all
  • Primi Al Mercato - liked their interesting, handmade pastas
  • Röckenwagner - with their array of dessert souffles 
  • Venokado - I didn't get a chance to try their wine, but I did like their whimsical gift items
  • Norcino Salumeria Cheese Bar - they had some great mortadella and sopressata
  • The Cookie Guru - had some amazing chewy and gooey chocolate chip cookies
  • The Curious Palate - their menu made me curious, but they were only serving beer, so I actually thought it was a pub at first.  I do like the idea of farm-to-table cooking

    No comments:

    Post a Comment