- Not just one, but FIVE dragons before the show even started,
one dragon during the show,
and a flaming dragon with fireworks at the end of the show.
- Perry So conducted the LA Philharmonic and looked unexpectedly young for someone so talented.
- The concert brought together generations with classical pianist Rueibin Chen, beloved folk singer Song Zuying, and pop star Wang Leehom. The lineup made for a fun family activity.
- Wang Leehom's cover of his uncle, Li Jian-fu's, hit song Descendants of the Dragon
- All the performers on stage together for Time to Say Goodbye. Wow, Song Zuying's voice is amazing
- I know it was an outdoor concert, so you can bring whatever you want to eat, but stinky tofu definitely should not be one of them.
- So this is just a personal low note, but seeing Wang Leehom play piano, violin, AND sing really made me wish I excelled at something, anything!
- I've never seen so many Chinese people in one place outside of China. Having been to China, I know people don't seem to follow any traffic rules (or rules of courtesy in crowds). It was a pushy, rough herd of people. First time I've ever gotten stuck in the tunnel while exiting...
- Can Leehom Wang transcend China and America's pop cultures? - LA Times
- Wang Leehom's video diary of that day