Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ken Oaks Band

Recently two people were shocked that I could write a music blog without knowing who Ken Oaks was.
  1. I'm not religious, so I had no inkling of his worship leader past. Judging by his looks, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a large female following.
  2. It turned out I actually DID know who he was (point for me and my blog). I actually saw him at a small venue a long time ago because two of my friends thought he was hot after watching him perform on 3rd St, Santa Monica. Honestly, I didn't remember him at first because he really wasn't worth remembering besides the fact that he played cello. I thought his music was alright, but the lyrics were awfully trite and predictable. He sounded like a high schooler writing love songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment